The aim of the Fair Odds Recording methodologies at Winning Edge Investments is for every member to beat the cost recorded in official outcomes, or at least fit them.
Below is a summary of the top 20 ways to get the best possible chances, and greatly exceed official outcomes:
1) Use Dynamic Odds (or other odds comparison websites)
Among the more important variables – if not the significant factor – in gambling profitably is always striving to get the absolute best price possible.
After all the work is completed and you’re onto a good thing, there’s no bigger’own goal’ than taking an inferior price. It takes the same amount of time and effort to place the bet, yet you get paid (sometimes considerably ) less.
When you are after any of our solutions, it’s crucial that you aim to find the lowest deals possible. There’s no point going to the 1 bookie and only taking their cost if others are paying greater.
Take yourself back to the old-school betting ring at the track…you would not get it done! You would constantly hunt for the best cost and zero on that bookie.
Luckily, odds comparison sites allow you to replicate that when betting on the internet. Rather than having to make your way across all the various bookies’ sites or programs, odds comparison sites permit you to just select your race or sporting event and see multiple bookies’ prices side-by-side.
There’s a couple of odds comparison choices on the market. In our opinion, the best one available is Dynamic Odds. Follow the hyperlink and we have organised an exclusive 4-week free trial for you. It’s an easy-to-use and easily comprehensible product. It is possible to pick that bookies to show on screen, there is a mountain of alternatives and tools, and on top of that, you can sign in to each of your bookie accounts through the program and simply wager from Dynamic Opportunities together with the click of a button. Click which price you want, enter your bet, and you’re on. It is fast and dead-simple to use and guarantees you always get the very best price of all of the bookies.
If you are not using Dynamic Odds you are costing yourself a fortune in extra gains. It amazes us that there continue to be members reporting that they are still not utilising this tool. Even a small punter working fulltime will improve their profits considerably using Dynamic Odds. You may check and compare prices together with your personal bookies quickly on your own notebook or cellular phone, and even put bets through your mobile with all your bookies using the lively odds mobile version. This is a lot faster and more effective than gambling through each bookie app or site individually. Don’t forget our link provides you with a 4-week free trial, so in the event that you have not attempted it yet, get onto it today. The superior version only costs $35 per month. For the extra money you will earn by being able to easily take much better costs, that is a complete bargain. Trust us, it’s worth every cent.
2) Have many bookmaker accounts
The basic rule with bookmakers is simply to have access to as many as possible, as it provides you a better prospect of always having the ability to bet the best cost. Take your betting bank and disperse it around as many bookmaker accounts as possible. It’s far better to have your own bankroll evenly divide across 10bookmaker accounts than all sitting in one.
There is a good deal of options out there when it comes to bookies. Our suggestions, as a way of importance/benefit are as follows:
Betfair, Bet365, Vicbet, TopSport, Sportsbet, Sportsbetting, NSW Tab, VIC Tab, Ubet, BlueBet,Ladbrokes, Neds, BetEasy, TopBetta, David Dwyer, Betstar, Bookmaker, Tabtouch, Best Bookies, Unibet, Palmerbet & Classicbet.
3) Bookies using a buffer
In case you haven’t got an account with Bet365, be certain you get one immediately. Bet365 routinely offer you the best early prices on racing, and moreover offer an SP guarantee. Bet365 cover best of fixed price or SP, whichever is greater. It can be worth sometimes taking a lesser fixed price to secure the potential benefit of’drift protection’. Whilst that is often a good option, best bag or Betfair SP will normally outperform SP on any drifter. Taking early costs with Bet365 will give you the chance to transcend official outcomes, together with the SP buffer accessible when the horse does drift. Bet365 are well known for banning winning punters, but with NSW and Vic now having minimal bet legislation set up, Bet365 is right back in the picture for everyone. Use them where their price is above or close to the 3rd best fixed cost in the email as there is an SP buffer (provided that you are not restricted from this product).
Betfair routinely offer the best possibilities available on the market for horse racing, particularly during the last 15 minutes of betting.
Usually Betfair gets you the best odds on horses drifting in the market, and on horses at big (double figure) costs. It’s a must have.
We can write an informative article on the costs available on Betfair on a few of our winners, but a handful of illustrations from Dean’s Tips are below. As you can see, at all spectrums of the market you can get Fantastic prices on Betfair even just at Betfair SP:
??? Emmadee: Official $101, $260 Betfair SP (earned out to $560 on Betfair in betting)
??? Balrov: Official $23, $60 Betfair SP (earned out to $120 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Time And Truth: Official $23, $80 Betfair SP (got out to $140 on Betfair in betting)
??? Fish Bones Fry: Official $34, $60 Betfair SP (earned out to $90 on Betfair in betting)
??? Shazee Lee: Official $56, $100 Betfair SP (got out to $110 on Betfair in gambling )
BOB stands for Best of the Best. This is a great product that gives you the best of 3 bags or Leading Fluctuation (note Top Fluctuation is calculated from 25 minutes prior to race start time – maybe not from the opening price).
Vicbet provide BOB for all races around Australia, seven days each week. TopSport offer it for Saturday Metro meetings, as do Ladbrokes/Bookmaker/Betstar. David Dwyer offers it for many Sydney metro meetings including midweek. BOB is generally better for horses single figure chances, and BFSP (Betfair SP) better for horses in double figure odds.
6) Added late gambling stake on big drifters
One opportunity to think about is raising your stake on a stunning drifter.
The Kelly Criterion (widely considered the ideal formula to use to ascertain the best size of a wager ), indicates that to increase long-term profits and create a greater edge, the more you should bet. So, for instance if you speed a horse a $3 chance and can get $7 in the current market, you should wager MORE than if you could obtain $5 at the market.
This theorem is why we advocate having another bet at our runners if the price drifts to about 50% or more over the recommended price.
Some reasons that horses drift dramatically on Betfair comprise;
??? Wide gate ??? High weight
??? Poor run last beginning or poor recent form
??? Low-rated trainer or jockey
??? First-up and not favoured
??? A hot, heavily-backed favorite in the race
These motives have been assessed and considered by our specialist professional analysts – drifters shouldn’t concern you in several cases.
Should you lock at an early price and then the horse drifts significantly (near 50 percent or more), it is certainly worth backing again on Betfair to receive your ordinary cost up, to exceed official results. There have been plenty of significant drifters which have won odds much greater than official rates. It is just about taking extra advantage when one drifts.
7) Get on course It is becoming reported that high fluctuation prices on track at the racecourses are well above those reported through the Official Prices (which need an absurd 6 bookmakers to all have the cost for its fluctuation to be included). Heading into the track to wager might get you better prices than available on the web.
8) Other bookies not contemplated in opening fixed prices Many bookies such as Unibet, Palmerbet, Betting.Club, Betstar, Bookmaker, Neds, Classicbet, Pointsbet & Madbookie are all not contained when saying the 3rd best fixed price. You may often get bigger fixed odds employing these bookies.
9) Bookies not on Dynamic Odds
A huge proportion of members bet utilizing Dynamic Odds, and take the best available prices from that assortment of bookies. Because of this, there are numerous bookies whose prices are not revealed on Dynamic Odds. They’re also not regarded as official outcomes or gambling information.
However, many members do gamble with these bookies, and frequently find they get greater costs than main bookies. Another bonus is that as these bookies are lesser known & not on Dynamic Odds, their prices are usually available a lot longer. If you happen to miss a historical price, it is worth looking at those bookies to find out whether the cost might have held, as they frequently do hold much longer compared to the bookies on Dynamic Odds.
Alternatives include: Betting.Club, Palmerbet, Madbookie & Pointsbet.
10) Horses drifting to better deals than quoted before alert sent
This actually happens fairly frequently. By the time the alert is sent, often a horse has drifted out to costs greater than stated, but nonetheless that said cost is recorded. By way of example, there was one occasion where a horse had been advised at $3.20 if the e-mail was shipped, but was 4.40 about a minute later.The $3.20 cost was recorded for that winner.
11) Bookies offering better deals than quoted after alert sent
There are in reality occasions where stakes are shipped, but there is still 1 or two bookies who haven’t set up prices yet. Though early costs have been crunched, frequently these bookies will post their analyst’s first prices. There was an occasion where we supported a horse out of $21 into $11, and then 1 or 2 2 bookies opened 15 minutes later at $21. Those costs frequently sit for some time as most members have already placed their bets.
12) Tracking and gambling late when market percentages are reduced and much more in your favor When we advise carrying a cost with Greatest Tote/SP, Best Fluc, Betfair SP or BOB, that suggests we think the horse will likely drift from its present fixed cost in gambling.
Bets for most horse racing solutions are shipped usually between 9am and 11am, but the market percentages are bigger at nowadays. Whilst we frequently get outstanding costs on horses which were mispriced and company, on most occasions natural betting movements mean the costs drift out towards beginning time as the bookies start to compete and the marketplace proportions decrease.
This implies often a horse drifts out, but gets backed again really late by big players. So, although the starting price could be near or even lower compared to early price, the horse has been considerably larger odds during gambling.
Below are 3 examples that spring to mind, but these Kinds of market movements are commonplace:
??? Delagos: Opened $11, drifted out to $31 with corporatebookies and $30 Betfair only before the beginning, but just paid $15 SP
??? Maccy Fields: totaled $8.50, drifted out to $14 Betfair, reunite to $8.50 SP
??? Zerprise Journey: Opened $4.20, drifted out to $6.60 in gambling on Betfair, then firmed back into $4.10 Greatest Tote/SP
13) Not gambling if a horse has become over wager Often a horse gets’over wager’ and backed down to some ridiculous, shortprice, particularly at the shorter end of the marketplace. You may choose to simply not bet when the value isn’t there, or the horse is under the rated/minimum price counseled – that will save units in the long run and avoids taking’unders’. You can even set a minimum price on Betfair SP so that you don’t ever take beneath the minimum price you set / we recommend.
14) Laying back a runner Betfair if the horse is now’overbet’
Some wise members put back runners that firm radically. This permits them to effectively have a’free bet’ on a runner, or even guarantee a profit regardless of if a horse wins or not. This grants some members the opportunity to substantially reduce variance and wager reasonably risk free, especially when backing runners expected to firm dramatically when advised by the expert. Greyhound Expert & John’s Analytics are two solutions where this can be extremely successful as all stakes are counseled to be endorsed at fixed odds once the e-mail is routed, and the vast majority of bets company on the marketplace.
15) Metro/City v Country/Provincial
Bargains on runners for Metro/City races are much lessinfluenced when bets are released than Country/Provincial races at which they can be impacted. For Metro/City races (the significant raceday in every state generally on a Saturday and Wednesday), three good choices are either betting through Bet365 when you’ve got the SP guarantee, using a Best of the ideal product (highest of Greatest Tote and Best Fluc) provided by manydifferent bookies such as Vicbet, or Betfair is the buddy on Metro races too with amazing prices and liquidity accessible throughout betting, even though only using the Betfair SP instrument.
Note the standard paths for Metro/City racing are:
??? NSW: Randwick, Rosehill, Warwick Farm and Canterbury
??? VIC: Flemington, Caulfield, Moonee Valley, Sandown Hillside and Sandown Lakeside
??? QLD: Eagle Farm and Doomben
??? SA: Morphettville and Morphettville Parks
??? WA: Ascot and Belmont
For Provincial & Country racing, choosing a number of the greater fixed prices available in the time stakes are shipped is a good strategy, however if you can monitor costs even just on some days such as weekends, then you’ll discover through a blend of corporate bookies, Betfair and totes that you will get fantastic prices well above those recorded.
16) Consider the unit stakes The advised unit bets are an excellent guide on whether to wager early or late on choices. Based on your experience with an agency, or assessment of the prior benefits, you are able to determine the standard amount. For many services that the’standard’ amount the pro intends to accumulate on a win bet isaround 5 components. If that is true and the service backs a horse for 1 unit to acquire, and the horse is chances of 5, that is about regular as a good bet. If the horse is chances of 10, then we stand to amass 10u if the horse wins, and that is a high assurance bet. This horse will frequently firm in gambling. If the horse is odds of 2 we stand to collect 2u, so this is reduced assurance, or possibly just a’saver’ bet. This horse will often drift in gambling. So using the amount to be collected, with 5u (or the average collect) as the’barometer’, can be quite a reasonable indication of whether a horse will either firm or float, especially at the extreme ends of this spectrum. This could help you choose whether to back the horse ancient in a predetermined cost, or choose a late betting option like BFSP/BOB/BTSPif not able to track. An example was a horse called Flash Boy in Bendigo. Advised 0.5w however available market price was only $5. Given that’s only a 2.5u win accumulate, locking in an early fixed cost was not the way to go. Individuals who backed it with Bet365 got $9 SP, BTSP paid $10.90, BFSP $13, and final matched Betfair cost was $14.50. One question that’s asked is when should a bet not be placed if the value has gone? In general terms, advised bets must be placed, but the best way to describe is with extreme examples. Firstly, let us say weadvise 1u to win a horse at $31 to get a 31u amass. Should you back it should you overlook early prices and it companies to $10? The solution is yes, since the 1u investment nevertheless stands to collect 10u and that is still a major collect and a significant profit. The significant firming indicates simply how incorrect the initial market price was, however, how much you stand to collect suggests that the horse is still a value bet. If I counsel 0.1u on a horse at $31, and it companies to $10 until you have bet, well then you only stand to collect 1u if it wins financing it at $10, well below what you would normally expect to accumulate on a winner with all the support, which means you might give this horse a overlook as long term there’s little value to be had taking unders on these runners. A better example is if a service advises 1u to win in a horse at $5, and it companies to $2 until you have put you bet. Again the initial collect was 5u, but now using a 1u investment on a 2u collect, this no longer could be a worthwhile investment. It’s an art, not a science, and ultimately your decision, however, the above can help guide you towards when to bet late or early (or maybe not at all in milder cases ).
17) One tip in a race multiple championships in a race
When there’s one bet in a race, then there’s more likelihood of that runner firming (especially if the anticipated win wager accumulate is anything above 4u). When there are two bets in a race, it is often the case that you firms and one drifts. However whenever there are multiple bets in a race (3 or more), it’s quite rare they will all firm. Generally maybe 1 firms and the rest drift, or they will all drift. The sole exception is when we aggressively reunite 3 runners at large odds to beat a short priced favourite. If the short favourite drifts, others could firm, but it might go another way. Again, the aggressiveness of the staking will guide you on whether to wager early or late. However the more horses backed, the further that locking in adjusted premature costs without an SP buffer ought to be prevented unless the collect is above 5u. When there are numerous runners in a hurry it is often a good opportunity to monitor or utilize BOB/BFSP/BTSP.
18) Do not worry about constantly getting the best possible price every time
It is not possible, or even required. All our solutions are highly lucrative, with results easily attained by following the information contained here. Constant improvement in your betting practices will imply continuous progress in your long-term results, and that is the key to long term success with your gambling. Have a few minutes out daily (or just once every now & then) to review the flucs & closing costs available of runners we back using dynamic odds & you will soon open your eyes to the possible opportunities.
19) Change your mindset: Don’t suffer with FOMO (Fear Of Quitting Out)
As a rule of thumb, many punters suffer with FOMO. They take a predetermined price on many occasions. The marketplace has shifted dramatically and marketplace percentages in early markets have continued to shift upwards to often 130%-135%, and this is very high. Taking early fixed prices can be debatable also if there are scratchings, where heavy deductions could be implemented, further decreasing your final dividend. A mindset change for many is essential. Realising that the Betfair market near race start time gets down to around 102 percent, and waiting and attempting to monitor costs and wager late will lead to better overall consequences for people willing to take the moment.
20) Do not be idle, and stop making excuses
Whilst we understand many members have jobs, the reality is that a large proportion of stakes are sent on weekends, or outside normal working hours. For all members, there will be periods in which they aren’t functioning, and it’s at those times where members must look to exceed official outcomes by tracking and putting bets late instead of betting using Fixed or Best Tote/BOB/BFSP type options. Like many things in life, the more effort you put in, the better your outcome will be. Also like most things, the more you practice something, the more you become. In this day & age with smartphones, bookmaker apps & Dynamic Odds, etc, comparing prices and placing bets in the best odds hasn’t been more simple & reachable. Invest intelligently, don’t be idle, place a little effort in, and don’t miss out on the even larger profits you could easily be attaining.
See more: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=101295297932890&id=100041572592637